Pachmayr Compac Grips S&W J-Frame Square Butt Rubber Black
- Model 1 Oversized Magazine Release Button AR-15 Matte... $8.00 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Available
- DoubleStar Ambidextrous Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $17.29 Available
- DPMS Ultimate Repair Kit AR-15... $35.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDS 45 ACP 7-Round... $32.99 Available
- Galco Front Pocket Holster Ambidextrous S&W 36, 442, 649... $51.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Ruger SP101 Rubber... $15.36 - $16.73 Select Options
- DPMS Bolt Cam Pin AR-15 ... $5.49 Select Options
- Voodoo Tactical Shotgun Scabbard 29" Nylon... $27.95 - $30.95 Select Options
Fits: Smith & Wesson J-Frame square butt models
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.