Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 9mm Luger 18-Round Steel Anti-Friction Black
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 - $252.99 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357 and 9mm Luger 8 x 32... $3.19 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader Browning Hi-Power, BDA, Ruger P85,... $10.29 Available
- Samson SPD Tool for Sig Sauer Pistols... $49.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed... $17.99 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- MTM Ammunition Can 30 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P938 9mm Luger 7-Round with... $39.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Bianchi M1025 Military Magazine Pouch Beretta 92, Browning... $31.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 18-round
- Body Material: Steel
- Basepad: Polymer
Shipping Weight: 0.245 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.