Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Complete Set with 14 Inserts
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 308... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 223... $6.19 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 285 Grain... $39.49 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.89 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Headspace Gage 5 Bushing Set with... $39.99 Available
- CCI Large Rifle Primers #200... $31.49 - $143.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 30-06... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 7mm... $6.19 Available
- Shop Fox Gunsmith Vise Tilting Vise Jaws... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.25 - $18.29 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 22-250... $6.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
Fits: Any set of calipers
Function: Designed to be used the Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Inserts and the Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage (Sold Separately)
Material: Aluminum and Brass
Shipping Weight: 0.260 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.