- Giant trophy carry system with aluminum support shelf and four compression panels
- Heavy duty external frame can support up to 200 pounds
- Purpose built for carrying heavy loads over rough terrain
- Comfortable, easy to use torso adjustment system
- Two slash pockets located within primary compression panels
- 420D Poly material used on back panel, waist belt & shoulder harness for easy clean up after the hunt
- PALS webbing provides multiple attachment points for accessories
- Paddle holster compatible hip belt
Whether you’re packing bull quarters back to your rig, or shed hunting in the Spring, nothing carries large loads out of bounds like the Rail Hauler Frame. Available as an alternative to the Rail Hauler 2500, it’s perfect for hunters who already have a backpack but need a heavy-load solution. The strong, yet lightweight, aluminum frame is designed to hold up to 200 pounds. Wrap-around ‘wings’ and a vertical strap system securely hold your load in place, while a folding bottom shelf supports the weight. Multiple rows of PALS webbing give you plenty of options for attaching gear & accessories. And the cutting-edge Kryptek multi-level Highlander camo patterns help you vanish into your surroundings.
Overall Dimensions: 31" x 13"
Weight: 5 lb 2 oz
Frame Material: Aluminum
Frame Capacity: 200 lb
Adjustable Torso: Yes
Torso Length: 17.5" - 20.5"