- Magnetic closure arm holes allow for silent transition into shooting position
- Extra warm head-to-toe 300G insulation & taped seams keep you warm & dry in cold and wet conditions
- Safety harness compatible for use in tree stands
- Adjustible hood designed for peripheral vision and situational awareness
- Hand warmer pockets keep your hands warm and ready for when it counts
- Toggle construction provides additional mobility Fleece lined collar lies flat for accurate shooting
- Open foot design allows you to adjust for the optimal shot while maintaining a safe and stable stance
- 32" heavy-duty # 8 center zipper
- Compression stuff sack included
Designed to offer ultimate protection from the elements, the Arctic Cloak provides almost double the warmth as the Thermal Cloak to meet the standards of some hunting areas. The all-day warmth, comfort you’ll want during cold, wet, stoic hours in your treestand or blind. Large, self-sealing magnetic arm ports allow you to silently move into bow or rifle position while a front zipper and hand warmer pocket help regulate temperature. Quiet, weather-ready fabrics are waterproof and seam taped to easily repel wind, rain, and snow while the synthetic insulation keeps you warm all day. The bottom of the cloak is open, allowing you to maintain a safe and stable stance. Built-in toggles allow you to cinch up the bottom for greater mobility.
The Arctic Cloak is designed with extra room so you can wear insulated outerwear underneath for real cold-weather protection. Intelligent hood styling keeps your peripheral vision and hearing sharp so you can see and hear approaching game. Compatible with treestand harness systems.
Weight: 4.625 lbs
Mobile Length: 50"
Chest Girth: 71"
Carry Size: 9" x 16.5"