Marble's #69H Flat Top Folding Leaf Sight .460" Height Steel Blue
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 3-56 Thread... $4.19 Available
- Williams Shotgun Middle Bead Sight .067" Diameter 3-56 Thread... $3.99 Available
- Hunter 1210 Ruffstuff Holster Right Hand Medium and Large... $19.29 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold CTL312-160-2R 7.62x39mm (312... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL410-210-SWC 41 Remington Magnum... $19.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Chip McCormick Magazine Conversion Kit 1911 45 ACP 8-Round or... $13.99 Available
- Gun Video "Reloading Shotgun Ammunition" DVD... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Rear Folding Leaf Sight #16B .345 High Elevates to .445... $13.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 16 Gauge for MEC 9000 G, H, GN, HN, ... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Williams Streamlined Hoodless Sweat-On Ramp Steel Blue... $23.99 Select Options
Features: Designed to flatten on top of the gun barrel when using a tang peep or scope
Gunsmithing Required: No, fits 3/8" dovetail
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.