Duck Commander Distressed Logo Cap Cotton Olive
- Duck Commander Waxed Cap Cotton Polyester Blend Brown... $18.49 Available
- Duck Dynasty Flag Logo Cap Cotton Brown and Woodland Camo... $12.49 Available
- Duck Commander Mesh Flag Cap Cotton Polyester Blend Navy and... $16.49 Available
- Duck Commander Mesh Logo Flex Fit Cap Cotton Polyester Blend... $10.15 Available
- Duck Dynasty Logo Patch Cap Cotton Realtree Max-4 Camo... $12.49 Available
- Duck Commander Mesh Logo Cap Cotton Polyester Blend Green and... $10.15 Available
- Duck Dynasty Happy Happy Happy Cap Cotton Brown and Realtree... $12.49 Available
Show your Duck Commander spirit in style with the Distressed Logo Cap. This 100% cotton hat features a worn, distressed look, including a frayed bill. The Duck Commander logo patch on the front and the phrase "Arise, Kill, Eat" patch on the back completes this great looking cap. The buckle closure on the back of this one size fits most hat allows you to easily fit this hat for ultimate comfort.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.