Kimber Tactical Grips 1911 Officer, Compact with Magazine Well Laminate Black and Silver with Kimber Logo
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.45 - $3.59 Select Options
- Kimber Magazine 1911 Officer 45 ACP 7-Round... $19.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Havalon Piranta Knife Sheath Nylon Black... $3.99 Available
- Magpul Grip Panels 1911 MOE Government Commander Polymer Black... $23.70 Available
- Kimber Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous Stainless Steel... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Tactical Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous... $58.99 - $60.99 Select Options
- ERGO Warrior Suregrip Grip Panels Rubber Overmold Square... $19.99 Select Options
- Otis Ripcord Pistol Bore Cleaner .45 Caliber... $14.99 Select Options
- Galco Speed Paddle Holster 1911 Officer Leather... $61.56 Select Options
Material: Laminated Wood
Features: Kimber Logo
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.180 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.