Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .200" Height .115" Width Steel Black Serrated Blade
- Ed Brown Lightweight Magazine Release Spring 1911... $2.69 Available
- Marble's Improved Tang Peep Sight 3/32" Diameter Ball... $1.49 Available
- Nowlin Match Grade Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Marble's Sporting Rear Sight Rifle-Style 2-3/4" Long Blade... $14.99 Available
- Colt Mainspring Housing Pin Retainer 1911, Colt Gold Cup, Colt... $2.99 Available
- Marble's Improved Tang Peep Sight Base Browning 71, Winchester... $79.99 Available
- Nighthawk Custom Sear 1911 Blue... $15.99 Available
- Kensight Adjustable Defensive Rear Sight 1911 Novak LoMount... $59.99 Available
- Ed Brown Competition Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $8.09 Available
- Nighthawk Custom Mainspring Housing Flat 1911 Government,... $44.99 Available
- Ed Brown Extended Magazine Release 1911 Stainless Steel... $19.79 Available
- STI Ramped Front Sight 1911 STI Cut .175" Height .110" Width... $18.00 Available
This Front Sight comes equipped with a 0.115" Wide Blade and features a Flat Base that is optimal for use with a flat-topped slide or for those who intend to file and blend the front sight base to match the contour of their pistol's slide for a seamless looking installation. Compatible with Novak type front sight dovetail cuts (0.330" x 65 Degree x 0.075") as typically found on both customized and factory 1911 pistols.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Fully Serrated
- Blade Height: 0.200"
- Blade Width: 0.115"
- Sight Base: Flat
- Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.075" (Depth)
- Gunsmith installation recommended
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.