HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 168 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- Remington Express Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 165 Grain... $22.49 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 210 Grain Berger... $39.49 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 185 Grain Berger... $37.49 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $27.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- Champion Score Keeper 100 Yard Small Bore Target 14" x 18"... $2.59 Available
- Champion Score Keeper 50 Ft Slow Fire Pistol Target 11" x 16"... $2.59 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 280 Remington, 30-06... $4.19 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 165 Grain... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition Supercharged 30-06 Springfield 150... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 150 Grain... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weaver Tactical Picatinny-Style Rings Matte... $41.99 - $44.99 Select Options
- Winchester Match Ammunition 223 Remington 69 Grain Sierra... $27.99 - $259.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.