The triangular-shaped, portable diamond sharpener has an angle guide built in to the rubber end caps, allowing users to quickly restore a razor sharp edge to serrated edges, plain edges, entrenching tools, scissors, darts, fish hooks, ice picks and other pointed instruments.
The unique triangular design features two radius sizes and provides sharpening for both large and small serrations. Includes military-spec bead chain and clasp.
- Made of monocrystalline diamonds
- Overall length: 4.5" (115 mm)
- Sharpens all plain blades
- Unique triangular design features two radius sizes to provide for sharpening both large and small serrations
- Also features two groove sizes for sharpening fish hooks, darts, ice picks, scribes, awls and other pointed instruments