Remington Front and Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Filled
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Plunger Spring Assembly 1911 ... $3.99 - $4.99 Select Options
- Armscor Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Full Metal... $10.49 - $351.99 Select Options
- 3M Tekk Disposable Ear Plugs (NRR 29 dB) 50 Pair... $10.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $12.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 8x57mm Mauser (8mm... $5.19 Available
- Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser)... $30.49 Available
- Troy Industries Rail Mount Sling Swivel Socket Adapter with... $33.99 Available
- Konus Pro Rifle Scope 6-24x 44mm Adjustable Objective Mil-Dot... $149.99 Available
- RWS HyperMax Alloy Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 9.9 Grain Conical... $11.14 Available
- Sig Sauer Short Trigger Sig Sauer P226, P228, P229... $29.99 Available
- Caldwell Plain Paper Target 8" Sight-In Package of 25... $4.09 Available
- Redfield Battlezone Rifle Scope 3-9x 42mm TAC-MOA Reticle... $199.99 Available
- Front bag dimensions: 5" (L) x 5" (W) x 5" (H)
- Rear bag dimensions: 5" (L) x 5" (W) x 6.5" (H)
- Inert Poly fill
- Bags clip together for easy transport
Shipping Weight: 3.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.