Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Kit 45 ACP
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #508 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45... $2.19 Select Options
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Collator... $11.79 Available
- Inline Fabrication Universal L.E.D. Light Kit for Reloading... $29.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee Auto-Disk Adjustable Powder Charge Bar... $9.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Bullet Feeder Kit... $28.49 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Press Hex Ratchet Package of... $2.49 Available
- Lee Bench Plate Kit... $26.49 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Z-Bar to Adapt Case Feeders to... $2.49 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger... $31.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $18.79 Available
- Bianchi 8020 Triple Threat 2 Magazine Pouch Single Stack... $16.10 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $41.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Feeder Tubes... $7.19 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Feeder Small... $18.29 Available
Warning: Lee recommends to only use CCI or Remington primers. Other primers will not safely work in this priming system.
Press Type: Progressive Press
Auto Index: Yes
Number of Stations: 3
Frame Material: Steel, Cast Aluminum and Polymer
Frame Opening Size:
Handle Location: Bottom Right or Left
Die Size Accepted: 7/8"-14 Threaded Dies
Die Bushing Accepted: No
Die Bushing Brand Used: N/A, Utilizes 3 Hole Turrets (Comes with 1)
Spent Primer Collection System:
Ram Stroke: 3-1/2"
Ram Diameter: N/A
Priming Feature: Uses the Lee Pro 1000 Primer Attachment
Number of Mounting Holes: 3
Mounting Hardware Included: No
Warranty: 2 year Unconditional Guarantee
Shipping Weight: 11.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.