Case John Wayne Commemorative Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey Stainless Steel Blades Dark Red Bone Handle with Box
The Trapper is a classic pocket knife that Case first offered back in the 1920's. The Trapper features Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel blades that are sharp and rust resistant, making it versatile enough for performing any hunting or everyday tasks. Handle one of these knives just once, and you'll understand why this knife has stood the test of time.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Handle Material: Dark Red Bone
- Blade Steel: Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point and Spey Point
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.125"
- Weight: 4 oz
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Case Masonic Mini Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey...
- Case Muskrat Folding Knife Two Clip Point Blades... View More Options
- Case Police Commemorative Mini Trapper Knife Clip and Spey...
- Case Boy Scouts of America Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey... View More Options
- Case John Deere TrapperLock Folding Knife 3.25" Clip Point...