Case John Wayne Commemorative Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey Stainless Steel Blades Dark Red Bone Handle with Box
The Trapper is a classic pocket knife that Case first offered back in the 1920's. The Trapper features Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel blades that are sharp and rust resistant, making it versatile enough for performing any hunting or everyday tasks. Handle one of these knives just once, and you'll understand why this knife has stood the test of time.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Handle Material: Dark Red Bone
- Blade Steel: Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point and Spey Point
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.125"
- Weight: 4 oz
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.850 Pounds
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.