Thompson Bear Cold Bullet Lube Hollow
- Rooster Jacket Waterproof Bullet Film Lube and Paper Patch... $16.99 Available
- Certified Hardening Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (30% Antimony,... $31.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 45-185-SWC-BB 45 Caliber (452... $75.99 Available
- RCBS Lead Dipper... $25.99 Available
- Lyman Lead Dipper... $20.99 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Cerrosafe Chamber Casting Alloy 1/2 lb... $19.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel Glock 22 40 S&W to 9mm Luger 1 in... $99.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C430-310-RF 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Bullet Mold Handles for all RCBS Bullet Molds... $38.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 454 Diameter... $26.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Sonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Case Cleaning... $13.75 - $62.99 Select Options
Material: Special Blend of lubricants, Alox free
Quantity: 1- 1" x 4" long stick
Melting Point: Flows at 90 Degrees Fahrenheit
Features: Works with bench mounted lubri-sizers that accept 1" x 4" lube sticks
Shipping Weight: 0.111 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.