Buck TOPS 650 Nighthawk Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 6.5" Modified Clip Point 420 High Carbon Stainless Steel Black Oxide Coated Blade Dynaflex Rubber Handle Black
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Available
- Buck 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife 6" Clip Point 420HC... $59.99 - $87.99 Select Options
- Buck 223 Silver Creek Fixed Blade Fillet Knife 6.38" Clip... $28.99 Available
- Buck 822 Sentry Fixed Blade Knife 5" Serrated Clip Point 420HC... $57.99 Available
- Boker Plus Rold Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 6" Clip Point D2... $127.99 Available
- Buck TOPS 655 Short Nighthawk Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.88"... $71.99 Available
- Browning Black Label Point Blank Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 6"... $59.95 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Handle Material: Reinforced molded nylon with rubber grip
- Blade Shape: Modified Clip Point
- Carry Options: Heavy duty nylon sheath
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Blade length: 6.5"
- Overall Length: 11.25"
- Weight: 10 oz
- Made in: USA
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.