Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp with Picatinny Tac Rail for Mossberg Only 12 Gauge Aluminum Matte
- MagPul Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $11.35 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $34.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Mesa Tactical Sureshell Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge... $69.99 Available
- GG&G Quick Detach End Plate Sling Mount Adapter with Heavy... $39.99 Available
- GG&G Sling Thing Standard Swivel with Picatinny Rail Mount... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BlackHawk Universal Tactical Sling AR-15 Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Grips Sig Sauer P220 Slim Polymer Black... $23.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sig Sauer Parts Kit Sig Sauer P220, P220 Compact, P245 45 ACP... $23.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly... $46.50 - $75.95 Select Options
- GG&G Front Quick Detach Sling Mount Adapter Mossberg 930 12... $26.99 Available
NOTE: This clamp is for use with Mossberg 12 Gauge Shotguns only. For all other shotgun models equipped with a Nordic Components extended magazine tube, the correct item numbers are 185-334 (Clamp Only) or 667-570 (Clamp w/Accessory Rail).
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.