Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Turkey Call with 5 Digital Sounds
- Cluck- a low volume note or series of notes used as small talk between turkeys
- Yelp- a louder call or series of repetitious notes beckoning other turkeys to come
- Assembly Call- usually made by an adult hen calling in her clutch
- Kee-Kee- used mainly by young turkeys trying to find the rest of the flock
- Purr- a confidence call used during feeding, close range group talk
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.