Safariland 6004 SLS Tactical Drop Leg Holster Right Hand Glock 17, 22, 31 Polymer Olive Drab Green
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $30.99 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Caldwell Rock Front Shooting Rest and Rear Bag Combo... $91.99 Available
- Zeiss Conquest HD5 Rifle Scope 5-25x 50mm Side Focus Rapid-Z... $1,149.99 Available
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $106.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold PRW (Permanent Weaver-Style) Rings Matte... $45.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Trijicon ACOG TA31 BAC Rifle Scope 4x 32mm Dual-Illuminated... $1,239.30 Select Options
An additional feature of the Model 6004 is the double leg strap and the Safarilaminate leg shroud. These two features combine to equal a comfortable and stable position on the leg. The holster can be removed and mounted to additional Safariland ELS, MLS, and other mounting platforms and will retain the SLS security.
- SLS allows for a smoother, single-motion draw and greater protection against attempted weapon takeaways
- Thermal-molded SAFARILAMINATE construction protects handgun and sights
- Standard double leg strap and leg shroud includes mounting holes for optional accessories.
- Available in: Flat Dark Earth, Olive Drab, Foliage, or Black
- Right or Left Handed Holster: Right
- Material: Safarilaminate
- Finish: STX Tactical
- Firearm Retention: Self Locking System
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.