Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth Ratchet Suppressor Mount 5.56mm M13x1 LH Thread (Steyr AUG) Steel Matte
- Steyr Magazine Steyr AUG, USR 223 Remington 42-Round Polymer... $52.99 Available
- Steyr Magazine Steyr AUG, USR 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $48.99 Available
- Steyr Magazine Steyr AUG, USR 223 Remington 10-Round Polymer... $47.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies MagCinch Magazine Coupler Steyr Aug Nylon... $18.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $98.99 Available
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $6.29 Available
- AR-Stoner Bolt Carrier and Key AR-15 Matte... $49.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour 1 in 9" Twist... $123.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider Installation... $34.99 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Barrel Vise Jaws AR-15 Aluminum... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This 51T Blackout flash hider works in conjunction with AAC's improved ratchet mount sound suppressors. The 51-T mount is an intuitive, lightning fast silencer attachment/detachment system that allows for secure installation of a suppressor in less than 3 seconds with no tools or moving parts. Not compatible with the older spring mount (18-Tooth) or newer ratchet taper mount (90-Tooth) sound suppressors.
- Caliber: 22 Cal/5.56mm
- Thread Pitch: M13x1 LH
- Common Firearm Use: Stery AUG
- Length: 2.5"
- Length Added to Barrel: 1.875"
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 51T Ratchet Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
- Post-2007 M4-2000
- Mini 4
- Post-Mid 2010 7.62-SD
- Mini 7
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.