Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth Ratchet Suppressor Mount 5.56mm M13x1 LH Thread (Steyr AUG) Steel Matte
- Steyr Magazine Steyr AUG, USR 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $48.99 Available
- Steyr Magazine Steyr AUG, USR 223 Remington 10-Round Polymer... $47.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Steyr Magazine Steyr AUG, USR 223 Remington 42-Round Polymer... $52.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies MagCinch Magazine Coupler Steyr Aug Nylon... $18.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Chapman Torx Bit T-30... $2.49 Available
- Chapman Torx Bit T-25... $2.49 Available
- Browning Elk Lockback Folding Knife 2-1/8" Drop Point 420... $11.76 Available
- Volquartsen Trigger Guard Assembly 2000 Ruger 10/22... $214.99 Select Options
This 51T Blackout flash hider works in conjunction with AAC's improved ratchet mount sound suppressors. The 51-T mount is an intuitive, lightning fast silencer attachment/detachment system that allows for secure installation of a suppressor in less than 3 seconds with no tools or moving parts. Not compatible with the older spring mount (18-Tooth) or newer ratchet taper mount (90-Tooth) sound suppressors.
- Caliber: 22 Cal/5.56mm
- Thread Pitch: M13x1 LH
- Common Firearm Use: Stery AUG
- Length: 2.5"
- Length Added to Barrel: 1.875"
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 51T Ratchet Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
- Post-2007 M4-2000
- Mini 4
- Post-Mid 2010 7.62-SD
- Mini 7
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.