Bear Archery Apprentice 2 Compound Bow Package Right Hand 20-60 lb. 15"-27" Draw Length Realtree APG Camo
- Diamond Infinite Edge Compound Bow Package... $349.00 Select Options
- Diamond Atomic Compound Bow Package ... $199.00 Select Options
- Barnett Vortex Compound Youth Bow Package 16-45 lb 21"-27"... $146.29 Available
- Parker Side-Kick Extreme Compound Bow Package... $260.46 Select Options
- Bear Archery Apprentice 3 Compound Bow Package... $299.99 Select Options
- Quest Torrent XD Compound Bow Package... $599.99 Select Options
- Muzzy MX-3 Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $27.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Cobra Pro Caliper Junior Youth Bow Release Hook-&-Loop... $25.49 Available
- Allen Compound Bow Tuning Kit with Nock Sets... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Beman ICS Hunter Junior Carbon Arrow 3" Vanes Black Pack of 12... $48.87 Available
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest
- Trophy Ridge 3-Pin Sight
- 4-Arrow Quiver
- Wheel Peep Sight
- Zero-Tolerance Limb Pockets
- Bear Flared Quad Limbs
- Dual Rotating Modular Cam System
- CNC Machined solid block riser
- 40 lbs of weight adjustment
IBO Speed Rating: 265 FPS
Axle-to-Axle Length: 27-5/8"
Mass Weight: 2.9 lbs
Let Off: 70%
Brace Height: 6-1/8"
Set Draw Length: 24"
Draw Length Range: 15" to 27"
Draw Weight Range: 20-60 lbs
Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
Cam Type: Dual Cam
Riser Material: Aluminum
Finish: Realtree APG
Shipping Weight: 5.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.