HIVIZ Front Sight CZ 75, 83, 85, 97, P-01 Steel Fiber Optic Red
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $6.09 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Collator... $11.79 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Volquartsen Target Hammer Remington 597 17 Hornady Magnum... $39.97 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Set Browning BLR Aluminum Black Fiber... $22.96 Available
- B-Square Bubble Bore Level Weaver-Style... $12.99 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Turret... $12.29 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911... $99.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Bullet Feeder Kit... $28.49 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Multi Tube Bullet... $19.29 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight Springfield 1911 All Models with Dovetail... $39.99 Available
- Direct replacement for factory sights
- Steel construction
- Resin overmolded LitePipe not interchangeable
Shipping Weight: 0.032 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.