Dave Smith Decoys DSD Feeding Hen Turkey Decoy
- After Bite Original Formula Insect Bite Treatment Stick .5 oz... $2.97 Available
- Natrapel Deet Free Insect Repellent Spray 5 oz... $6.99 Available
- Real Avid Score Tote Turkey Scale and Scoring System... $22.99 Available
- Real Avid Turkey Sling Rubber and Nylon Black and Blaze Orange... $9.99 Available
- Ameristep 3-D Edge ReLeaf Spur Ground Blind Polyester... $23.08 - $29.99 Select Options
- Real Avid Turkey Tool Folding Knife... $24.99 Available
- Woodhaven Stinger Pro Series Top 3 ProPack Diaphragm Turkey... Add to Cart for Price
Each DSD decoy starts from a hand carved sculpture to ensure the most realistic body postures and anatomic detail. Add the DSD Ultra-Realistic finish which reflects light exactly like a turkey's feathers no matter what the lighting conditions and you have a decoy that looks exactly like the real thing. Each decoy includes a motion stake and carry bag. The motion stake can also be stored inside the tail of the decoy for silent transport in and out of the field.
The Feeding Hen is a great addition to any decoy spread or is very effective as a single decoy. She gives other turkeys the illusion that everything is ok so they should come on over! The relaxed position of this decoy gives other decoys a sense that they are safe from danger. Field testing from the DSD pro staff has shown that using multiple feeding decoys is a great way to attract all turkeys, especially in open field setups.
- A.C.E. Technology polymers for extreme durability
- Realistic body postures and anatomic detail
- Ultra-Realistic finish looks just like the real thing
- Motion Stake stores inside the decoy for easy transport
- Each decoy includes a carry bag and Motion Stake
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.