HySkore Parallax Pistol Vise and Shooting Rest
- Barnes XPB Handgun Bullets 500 S&W (500 Diameter) 375 Grain... $26.49 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine Ruger Mark II 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- 5.11 Holster Shirt V-Neck Short Sleeve Synthetic Blend... $69.99 Select Options
- MGW Sight Pro Slide Shoe Clamp... $17.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Available
- Bright Sights Professional Gun Sight Ghost Glow Paint Kit... $24.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Thread Adapter 8 x 36 Military to 8 x 32 Standard... $3.09 Available
- RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 Powder Scale Powder Dispenser... $185.99 Available
- HySkore Gas Dampened DLX Precision Shooting Rest... $106.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro-2 Manual Case Trimmer... $79.99 Available
- Advantage Tactical Triangular Sight Set Glock All Models Steel... $98.49 Available
Technical Information: Hyskore Parallax Pistol Vise and Shooting Rest
Note: Do not shoot your firearm when the vise feature is being used.
Shipping Weight: 5.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.