Cold Steel Tuff Lite Folding Tactical Knife 2.5" Wharncliffe AUS 8A Stainless Steel Blade Grivory Handle Black
- Butler Creek Blizzard See-Through Rifle Scope Cover Clear... $8.99 Select Options
- Nikon Buckmasters Rifle Scope 6-18x 40mm Side Focus Mil-Dot... $259.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .44, .45 Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set 38... $44.99 Available
- RCBS Lock-Out Die... $48.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Full Moon Clip Case Extractor Matte... $5.09 Available
- Cold Steel Mini Tuff Lite Folding Tactical Knife 2"... $28.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $10.29 - $15.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 6 Magazine Pouch Double Stack Pistol... $11.99 Select Options
It offers a 2.5" long, wide, hollow ground blade that's mercilessly sharp and can shear through the toughest materials with unexpected ease. It's highly useful for precision work and delivers deep penetration, yet its un-aggressive looking slant point tip, isn't likely to draw unwelcome attention.
The Tuff-Lite is bred for work and offers a surprisingly good grip due to its superbly engineered handle. Made of Grivory, it offers an enormous strength to weight ratio and features Cold Steel's state of the art Tri-Ad; lock, which gives it astonishing muscle for its size.
It's inconspicuous and small, yet strong and tough. And it's light enough to carry with ease. Surely, it's the best accessory you'll ever carry.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A
- Handle Material: Grivory
- Blade Shape: Wharncliffe
- Assisted Opening: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip Down
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Ad
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Opening Method: Thumb-Hole
- Blade length: 2.5"
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Closed Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Weight: 1.7 oz