Crosman Recruit Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Polymer Stock Black Blue Barrel
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed Nose... $3.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Crosman Airgun 177 Caliber Pellet Loader Metal with Red... $6.99 Available
- Remington T-71 Shooting Glasses... $15.29 Select Options
- Crosman 4-Sided Varmint Airgun Target Block Crow, Squirrel,... $11.49 Available
- Crosman 2100 Classic Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Brown... $65.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Nitro Piston... $159.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Pumpmaster Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Kit Polymer... $57.99 Available
- Crosman Phantom Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic... $89.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Optimus Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Hardwood Stock... $114.99 Available
The Crosman Recruit is based on the tried and true 66 platform. The Recruit features an adjustable stock for shooters as short as 4 feet or as tall as 6 feet. This allows for a customizable length of pull for the individual shooter. It also allows young shooters to grow with the gun. The Recruit is available in .177 caliber and is capable of velocities up to 680 fps. It works with both BBs and pellets.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 2.93 lbs
Overall Length: 39.0"
Ammunition: BB and Pellet
Magazine Capacity: 200 BB Reservoir, 5 Shot Pellet Clip
Cocking Effort: 3-10 Pumps
Trigger Type: Single-stage
Max Muzzle Velocity: 645 fps
Action: Bolt Action
Power Source: Pump
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Elevation Adjustable
Shipping Weight: 3.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.