Hoppe's Shotgun Conversion Thread Adapter Converts Outers Rods to 5/16 x 27 Thread
- Hoppe's Rifle to Shotgun Thread Adapter Converts 8 x 32 Female... $1.19 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol and Rifle Conversion Thread Adapter Converts... $1.19 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Brush 28 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Bronze... $2.09 Available
- Lyman Split-Lock Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $4.19 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Brush 410 Bore 5/16 x 27 Thread Bronze... $2.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Brush 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $1.30 - $2.09 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Box of 50... $36.99 Available
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 7.62x51mm NATO Grade 3 Box of 500... $69.99 Available
- Tipton Slotted Tip Set 4-Piece 8 x 32 Male Thread Brass... $8.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.