STI Square Hammer 1911 in the White
- ProMag Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31,... $10.29 Available
- Smith & Wesson Disconnector 1911... $7.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring 1911 Factory Plus... $2.99 Available
- STI Firing Pin Stop 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super Series 70 with... $13.00 Available
- Swenson Plunger Tube 1911 Stainless Steel... $9.99 Available
- Ed Brown Recoil Spring Plug for Full Length Recoil Spring... $9.99 Available
- Colt Wraparound Rubber Grips 1911 Government, Commander, Colt... $19.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Value Line Sear 1911... $13.89 Available
- Les Baer Custom Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Stainless Steel... $22.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Tactical Thumb Safety 1911 Glass Bead Stainless... $33.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Parkerized... $11.99 Available
- EGW Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70... $23.99 Available
Material: A6 Tool Steel
Finish: In the White
Features: Lightening cut, narrow hammer spur
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.