Burris MSR-22 LR Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Ballistic Plex Reticle Matte
Burris MSR riflescopes offer reliable, field tested designs with cutting edge refinements. The Ballistic Plex reticle is configured for your favorite tactical loads and allows for instant, measured holdover for snap shots. Index-matched lenses are multi-coated for glare elimination and maximum contrast in low light situations. Positive steel-on-steel click adjustments provide repeatability.
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Adjustable Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Exposed Turrets: Yes
- Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
- Turrets Resettable to Zero: N/A
- Zero Stop: N/A
- Turret Height: Low
- Lens Coating: Multi-Coated
- Warranty: Burris Forever Warranty
- Rings Included: No
- Sunshade Included: No
- Lens Covers Included: Yes
- Power Variability: Yes
- Min Power: 3x
- Max Power: 9x
- Reticle: Ballistic Plex
- Finish: Matte
- Water/Fogproof: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Eye Relief: 3.1"-3.8"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 13mm-5mm
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Max Internal Adjustment:
- Field of View @ 100 Yards: 33' @ 3x, 13' @ 9x
Shipping Weight: 1.445 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Mounting Combo Kit 1" and 30mm... $89.99 Available
- Burris Target 12" x 12" Package of 10... $5.19 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Professional Laser Bore Sight... $86.99 - $129.99 View More Options
- Radians Lens Cleaning Towelettes... $3.09 - $15.29 View More Options
- Volquartsen Target Hammer with Bushings Ruger 10/22... $35.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 38/357 Caliber 8... $1.69 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 View More Options
- Burris AR-5.56 Rifle Scope 4.5-14x 42mm Adjustable Objective... $399.00 Available
- Wolff Performance Spring Pack Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum with... $8.49 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Rifle Stock Ruger 10/22 .920" Barrel Channel... $69.99 - $114.99 View More Options
- Leupold Standard Rings... $33.99 - $56.99 View More Options
- Leupold 1-Piece Standard Scope Base Ruger 10/22... $26.99 - $37.99 View More Options
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $82.99 - $110.99 View More Options
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.49 - $17.99 View More Options
- Tactical Solutions Barrel Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle .920"... $192.49 - $250.00 View More Options