The Oracle features a 16" Heavy Contour Barrel with a versatile 1 in 10" rifling twist rate capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullet weights. It utilizes an A3-style Extruded 7029-T6 Aluminum upper receiver with forward assist, ejection port door and integral shell deflector. The upper comes equipped with heat resistant GlacierGuard polymer handguards, single rail gas block, charging handle, complete bolt & carrier assembly, and an A2 birdcage flash hider. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec, steel parts are manganese phosphate treated (parkerized) matte black.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy (HBAR)
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Chamber: 7.62x51mm NATO / 308 Winchester
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer GlacierGuard
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: N/A
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
- This LR-308 Upper has a forward assist, shell deflector and ejection port door
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.