Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #504 218 Bee, 221... $2.49 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Lead Dipper... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer... $48.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-405-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
Material: Aluminum mold with hardwood handle
Features: Mold casts 1/2 and 1 pound ingots
Notes: Perfect for making special alloys or making the same size ingots for easy storage and remelting
Shipping Weight: 0.520 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.