Magpul MagLink M2, M3 30-Round PMAG Magazine Coupler Polymer Black
- Caldwell AR -15 Magazine Coupler 2 Pack Polymer Black... $11.29 Available
- Mako Universal Polymer Magazine Coupler Polymer Black... $10.50 Available
- Choate Magazine Coupler MagPul Pmag AR-15 Steel Black... $23.99 Available
- Command Arms Magazine Coupler fits AR-15 Polymer Magazines... $14.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Remington Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870 12 Gauge Steel... $46.99 Select Options
- MagPul XT Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $11.34 - $11.35 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Picatinny Rail Fits MOE Handguards Polymer Black... $5.65 - $8.50 Select Options
- TacStar SideSaddle Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge... $30.99 Available
- Hogue Overmolded Beavertail Pistol Grip AR-15 with Finger... $17.49 - $20.49 Select Options
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- Magpul BAD Lever Extended Bolt Catch AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $28.45 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
- DPMS Magazine Release Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
NOTE: The MagLink Coupler is NOT compatible with Gen 1 PMAGs, 10-Round or 20-Round PMAGs, EMAGs, PMAG 30Gs, or PMAG 20LR magazines.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.