Speer Plastic Bullets 45 Caliber (451 to 452 Diameter) Box of 50
- Speer Plastic Cases 44 Caliber Box of 50... $9.29 Available
- Speer Plastic Cases 38 Caliber Box of 50... $8.59 Available
- Speer Plastic Bullets 38 Caliber (357 to 358 Diameter) Box of... $8.59 Available
- Speer Plastic Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) Box of 50... $9.29 Available
- Maglula X12-LULA and T12-LULA 22 Long Rifle Pistol Magazine... $19.70 Available
- RCBS Universal Hand Priming Tool... $60.99 Available
- Lee Decapper and Base 30 Caliber... $8.29 Available
- Maglula 1911AI Aligner Insert for UpLULA & 22UpLULA Loaders... $17.90 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $3.59 Select Options
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
NOTE: The 45 caliber bullet must be used with standard 45 ACP brass cases only.
CAUTION: Do not use any propellant powder when assembling these cartridges. Cases are powered by the primer only.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.