Lee 2-Cavity Combo Bullet Mold 50 Caliber 320 Grain R.E.A.L. and (490 Diameter) Round Ball
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Patches Package of 100... $2.37 - $6.19 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- CVA Black Powder Bullet Puller 50 Caliber... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- CVA Trophy Bullet Starter Polymer Black... $4.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (490 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
- CVA Adjustable Black Powder Measure with Swivel Funnel 10 to... $8.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- CVA 4-in-1 T-Loader (Preloader, Powder Measure, Bullet... $5.49 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.