Led Lenser P3 AFS P Flashlight LED with 1 AAA Battery Aluminum Black
- Pelican 1910 Flashlight LED with 1 AAA Battery Aluminum Black... $19.36 Available
- Coast HP4 Flashlight LED with 2 AAA Batteries Aluminum Black... $20.39 Available
- Coast G45 Flashlight White LED with 3 AAA Batteries Aluminum... $21.99 Available
- Maglite XL100 Flashlight LED with 3 AAA Batteries Aluminum... $36.49 - $39.99 Select Options
- Gerber Omnivore Flashlight White LED Aluminum Black... $24.99 Available
- Coast G50 Flashlight White LED with 3 AAA Batteries Aluminum... $27.85 Available
The LED Lenser P3 AFS P utilizes their patented Advanced Focus System which combines a lens with a reflector which allows users to choose between a tight beam with excellent throw and a wide, homogenous spill beam for reading and other close-up tasks.
Additionally, the P3 AFS P features LED Lenser's Rapid Focus System which allows users to switch from a wide flood beam and a tight spot beam with just the flick of a thumb.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: 75 Lumens
- Run Time: 1 Hour
- Battery: 1 AAA
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 3.66"
- Weight: 1.48 oz
- Color: Black
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.