- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails; Easy to attach, secure mounting
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
The Streamlight ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 625 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. Uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch. Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or Dual remote pressure switch with latching push button. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode. TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe (factory default), high only, or low/high. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Bulb: C4 LED
- Light Output: High: 625 Lumens; Low: 60 Lumens
- Run Time: High: 2 Hours; Low: 21 Hours
- Battery: Two CR123A (Included)
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 5"
- Weight: 5 oz
- Color: Black