Lee 1-Cavity Bullet Mold 459-405-HB 45-70 Government (459 Diameter) 405 Grain Flat Nose Hollow Base
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 459-500-3R 45-70 Government (459... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-405-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 27 to 34 Caliber 24" Nylon Coated... $29.99 Available
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #600... $9.19 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-450-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 458 SOCOM... $5.19 Available
- Saeco 1-Cavity Magnum Bullet Mold #881 45 Caliber (458... $89.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 410-195-SWC 41 Remington Magnum (410... $19.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential Cut-off helps to eliminate the accuracy-robbing Nip at the Sprue
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.