HIVIZ Front Sight Kahr All Models with Dovetailed Front Sight Fiber Optic Green
- Williams Fire Sight Set Kahr All Models Except CM, CW Series... $34.19 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight Kahr All Models with Dovetailed Front Sight... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HIVIZ Rear Sight Kahr All Models with New Style Dovetailed... $49.99 Available
- HIVIZ Rear Sight Kahr All Models with New Style Dovetailed... $49.99 Special Order
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $3.09 Select Options
- Chapman Torx Bit T-30... $2.49 Available
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length High Speed Steel 11/64"... $2.29 Available
- Chapman Slotted Screw Bit 95 .328" x .030"... $0.96 Available
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length High Speed Steel #18... $2.59 Available
- Chapman Slotted Screw Bit 98 .375" x .037"... $2.09 Available
- Chapman Slotted Screw Bit 96 .328" x .037"... $0.96 Available
- Kahr Front Extractor Pin Kahr TP40... $0.93 Available
- Chapman SAE Hex Bit 3 .050"... $1.99 Available
- Chapman SAE Hex Bit 7 7/64"... $1.99 Available
- Chapman Bristol Bit 54 .060"... $1.23 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Follower and Spring 1911 Government,... $7.99 Available
- Fits all Kahr models with dovetail front sight
- Direct replacement for factory sights
- Steel construction
- Resin overmolded LitePipe not interchangeable
- Gunsmith installation is recommended by HIVIZ. The dovetail portion of the sight is slightly oversized to allow for variance between firearms and fitting will be necessary.
- Use of a sight pusher that exerts pressure on the sight blade will damage the sight, only use a sight pusher that contacts the dovetail base.
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.