XS Ghost-Ring Hunting Sight Set Marlin 444P and 1895 with Integral Ramp Fits .70" and 1.0" Hole Spacing Front Base Steel Matte
- Marble's Sight Slot Blank 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $5.99 Available
- Texsport Fleece Sleeping Bag Polyester Assorted Colors... $11.99 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 45-70 Government +P 460 Grain Cast... $48.99 Available
- Black Hills Cowboy Action Ammunition 45-70 Government 405... $33.86 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wild West Guns Rifle Trigger Marlin 336, 444, 1894, 1895 Steel... $87.99 Available
- Remington Magazine Remington Six, 76, 760, 7600 25-06... $33.49 Available
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 45-70 Government 325 Grain... $32.49 Available
- Winchester 51-Piece Gunsmith Screwdriver Set... $10.29 Available
- XS Lever Scout Scope Mount Weaver-Style Marlin 444P, 1895... $45.00 Available
- Browning Magazine Browning BLR 81 308 Winchester 4-Round Steel... $65.99 Available
- Timney Trigger Fix Remington 870, 11-87, 1100, 7600, 7400,... $89.99 Available
- Includes screws, thread locker, and drift punch to remove old sights.
- Includes both .230" and .191" Inside Diameter rear apertures.
Gunsmithing Required: Manufacturer states that in most cases, sights will match existing holes in receiver. However, if the firearm does not have a drilled and tapped receiver, this will have to be done to install the rear sight.
Shipping Weight: 0.265 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.