Forster Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber
- Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $4.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- RCBS Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 60 Caliber... $18.89 Available
- Hornady Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $18.49 Available
- Lyman Chamfer and Deburring Tool 22 to 45 Caliber... $17.49 Available
- Redding Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $20.14 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $3.79 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Forster Case Trimmer Power Adapter... $12.18 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 338 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Universal Hand Priming Tool... $53.99 Available
- Forster Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #30, 30 Caliber... $6.19 Available
- RCBS Primer Turning Tray... $5.19 Available
- Forster Original Case Trimmer Cutter Shaft... $17.79 Available
- Forster Original Case Trimmer Kit... $99.99 Available
- Hornady Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $32.49 Available
- Redding 8-32 x 3/16" Set Screw... $1.99 Available
Fits :17 to 45 Caliber
Function: Chamfer and removes burrs from the inside and outside of the case mouth
Material: Tool Steel
Notes: Can be used by hand, lathe or attached to the Forster Deburring Tool Base (sold separately 492-986)
Shipping Weight: 0.110 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.