Galco Ankle Glove Holster Right Hand Glock 26, 27, 33 Leather with Neoprene Leg Band Black
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 26 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Galco Leather Cleaner and Conditioner 4 oz Bottle... $7.96 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $30.99 Available
- Galco Ankle Glove Calf Strap Neoprene Black... $18.36 Available
- Glock Slide Lock Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $2.99 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MGW Sight Pro Slide Shoe Clamp... $17.99 Select Options
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush 30 / 32 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $17.79 Available
- Galco COP Ankle Band Holster Right Hand Glock 26, 27, 33, M&P... $45.56 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $17.79 Available
- Galco COP Ankle Band Holster Right Hand Ruger LCP, Norht... $45.56 Available
- Galco King Tuk Tuckable Inside the Waistband Holster Right... $57.56 Available
- DeSantis Mag Packer Pocket Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 19, 22,... $17.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Hot Tub Sonic Cleaner Tub 9L UltraSonic... $459.99 Available
- GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush 9mm/40... $21.95 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Ankle Gloves for small revolvers are an open top design, meaning they do not have a safety strap and thumbreak. Instead, they have a tension unit, and work with both hammered and hammerless guns.
Other models have a retention strap (thumb break) that runs behind the grip frame (not behind the hammer). They work with both hammered and hammerless guns, but some guns with factory supplied custom or oversized rubber grips will not fit because the retention strap is not long enough to wrap around them.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.