Galco Ankle Glove Holster Right Hand Glock 26, 27, 33 Leather with Neoprene Leg Band Black
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 26 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Galco Leather Cleaner and Conditioner 4 oz Bottle... $7.96 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $30.99 Available
- Galco Ankle Glove Calf Strap Neoprene Black... $18.36 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Glock 17, 18, 19, 20,... $9.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 26, 27, 33 Plus One... $9.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Full Moon Clip 45 ACP 6-Round Matte Package of 5... $4.99 Available
- Blade-Tech Training Barrel Glock 17, 22 Kydex Yellow... $11.89 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Extended Slide Lock Glock all Models except 36 Steel... $8.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .357, 9mm, .380,... $19.99 Available
- ERGO Mini Loader Tool 22 Long Rifle Magazines with Button... $2.59 Available
- Tactical Solutions Belt Holster Ambidextrous Ruger Mark I,... $33.00 Available
- Blackhawk Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Glock 17,... $50.99 Available
- Fenix PD12 Flashlight LED requires 1 CR123A Battery Aluminum... $46.95 Available
Ankle Gloves for small revolvers are an open top design, meaning they do not have a safety strap and thumbreak. Instead, they have a tension unit, and work with both hammered and hammerless guns.
Other models have a retention strap (thumb break) that runs behind the grip frame (not behind the hammer). They work with both hammered and hammerless guns, but some guns with factory supplied custom or oversized rubber grips will not fit because the retention strap is not long enough to wrap around them.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.