Williams Fire Sight Set Kahr All Models Except CM, CW Series Aluminum Black Fiber Optic Green Front, Red Rear
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CM9, CW9, K9, MK9, P9, PM9 9mm Luger... $31.99 Available
- Kahr Magazine Kahr Covert, CM9, MK9, PM9 9mm Luger 7-Round... $31.99 Available
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CM40, CW40, K40, MK40, P40, PM40 40 S&W... $31.99 Available
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CW45, P45 45 ACP 7-Round Stainless Steel... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CM9, CW9, K9, MK9, P9, PM9, T9, TP9 9mm... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kahr Magazine Kahr PM45 45 ACP 6-Round Stainless Steel with... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 243 Winchester Ackley Improved 40-Degree... $78.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99 Available
- Kahr Recoil Spring Assembly Kahr MK40... $15.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Blued Steel and Aluminum
Gunsmithing Required: Recommended that a gunsmith installs the sight.
Shipping Weight: 0.060 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.