RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (338 Winchester Mag, 338 Lapua, 338-378 Weatherby Magnum)
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain Spitzer Boat... $29.49 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 150... $19.29 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 7mm STW 175 Grain AccuBond Long... $69.99 Available
- Weaver Tactical 4-Hole Skeleton Weaver-Style Rings Matte... $33.99 Select Options
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #14 (338 Lapua Magnum,... $5.72 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base Remington 700... $44.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Combo Kit... $71.99 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $78.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 22-250 Remington Box of 100... $95.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Adjustable Case Length Headspace Gage 338... $33.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 45-70 Government... $17.49 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain with... $19.99 Available
Fits the following Calibers:
Shipping Weight: 0.061 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.