Taurus Magazine Taurus 24/7 Gen 2 9mm Luger 17-Round Blue
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- ProMag Mag-Well Grip Sleeve AR-15 Polymer Black... $9.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $14.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Rifle Case... $39.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- Grace USA 7-Piece Roll Pin Starter Punch Set Steel... $29.99 Available
- TAPCO Pistol Chamber Safety Flag Tool Package of 6... $6.99 Available
- General Tools Drive Pin Punch Set 8-Piece Steel... $31.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Browning Magazine Browning 1911-22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $32.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 3" Bullseye Package of 48... $8.19 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed... $17.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Reflex IRT Holster Right Hand Taurus 24/7 G2... $24.88 Available
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.