Cylinder & Slide Barrel Link Pin 1911 Steel Blue Package of 2
- Tipton Rifle Bore Brush... $3.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Tipton Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 8 x 32 Thread Cotton... $3.99 - $4.09 Select Options
- Ed Brown Lightweight Magazine Release Spring 1911... $2.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $25.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Hammer Strut Pin 1911 ... $1.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 400 Cor-Bon... $28.99 - $133.99 Select Options
- Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger Kit Smith & Wesson... $39.95 Available
- Del-Ton Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Briley Barrel Link Kit 1911 Stainless Steel... $24.95 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link 1911 .278" Stainless Steel... $5.45 Available
- Swenson Oversize Match Grade Barrel Link Pin 1911 Stainless... $3.99 Available
Gunsmithing Required: May require minor fitting.
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.