Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 180 Grain Spitzer Flat Base Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $16.49 Available
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Available
- Dem-Bart Checkering Cutter F-1 Single Line Cutter Fine... $5.49 Available
- Dem-Bart Checkering Cutter C-1 Single Line Cutter Coarse... $5.49 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sling Swivel Stud 115 B Set... $2.59 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Spring LR-308 Rifle... $8.19 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 35 Whelen... $55.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring AR-10,... $132.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler AccuBond Long Range Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $55.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Score-High Pro-Bed 2000 4 oz Glass Bedding Kit Brown... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.