PTG Bullet Comparator 17, 20, 22, 27, 30, 33 Calibers
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #211 300 Remington Ultra... $2.19 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 25... $58.85 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $54.81 - $188.99 Select Options
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $20.99 - $331.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Select Options
- Redding Small Lock Ring 9/16"... $4.09 Available
- Redding Small Lock Ring 1/2"... $4.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Varmint Bullets 20 Caliber (204 Diameter) 40 Grain... $26.99 - $245.99 Select Options
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #20, 20 Caliber (204 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman E-ZEE Powder Funnel 22 to 50 Caliber... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 33 Caliber (333 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $78.99 Available
Fits: 17, 20, 22, 27, 30, 33 caliber bullets
Function: Allows reloader to take a comparative measurement from the major diameter of a bullet to the case head
Notes: Insert a cartridge into its correct size hole, then measure from the opposite face of the tool to the base of the cartridge. This dimension may be used to adjust seating dies so that the bullets are being seated more uniformly with respect to the bullet's ogive rather than a cartridge's overall length
Shipping Weight: 0.106 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.