PTG Bullet Comparator 17, 20, 22, 27, 30, 33 Calibers
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Anvil Base Kit... $15.99 Available
- RCBS Replacement Diffuser Side Support for AmmoMaster... $11.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- RCBS Seater Plug 40 Caliber, 10mm Auto 165 Grain Speer Gold... $7.79 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #27 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $4.61 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Seater Stem 224 Caliber... $12.79 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 24 Caliber, 6mm (243... $11.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $15.99 Available
- RCBS Seater Plug 40 Caliber, 10mm Auto 155 Grain Speer Gold... $7.79 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Wood Bushings for the Wheeler Engineering... $19.99 Available
Fits: 17, 20, 22, 27, 30, 33 caliber bullets
Function: Allows reloader to take a comparative measurement from the major diameter of a bullet to the case head
Notes: Insert a cartridge into its correct size hole, then measure from the opposite face of the tool to the base of the cartridge. This dimension may be used to adjust seating dies so that the bullets are being seated more uniformly with respect to the bullet's ogive rather than a cartridge's overall length
Shipping Weight: 0.106 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.